Classic Car Dealers London
Established in 1989 and one of the UK's premier Classic and Sports Car Dealers.
Welcome to Classic Chrome's website where you will find listed our own inventory of around 35 cars that are on sale at our showrooms in Mortlake, South West London plus a further 100+ cars listed for sale by both private and trade sellers.
Our small team has been supplying Classic and Sports cars to owners worldwide for over 28 years and there are not that many cars that we haven’t had experience in either selling or looking after for clients. We are recognised as one of the best dealers in the UK due to our experience, knowledge and personal approach and we try to make sure that the whole process of buying or selling a car through Classic Chrome is as enjoyable as possible.
* ELECTRIC CLASSIC FIAT 500's* - We have just launched our new venture in association with Electric Classic Cars in Wales - conversions to 'electric' power of the 'classic' Fiat 500. You will be amazed at the performance and how well these little cars drive. Prices will start @ £25,000 depending on specification, so why not come and test drive our demonstrator? See our website for further details: www.electricfiat500.com/
* Find A Car - If you are looking for a particular car that you cannot find advertised for sale, we will endeavour to locate one for you. We are happy to give ownership and investment advice and discuss any aspect of classic car ownership, so please give us a call.
* Finance - We work closely with a well established lender who specialise in Classic & Sports Cars and they offer flexible, tailor-made financial packages to your requirements at competitive rates. If this is of interest to you, please get in touch so we can introduce you, or click on the 'Finance' link adjacent to the car advert on the website.
* Selling your Car - If you are thinking of selling your car, you can (at the moment) advertise it for FREE with up to 12 photographs for 12 weeks. Due to the high volumes of traffic that the site receives, you will have an excellent chance of selling through our website and there are many endorsements listed over the years by very happy customers on our Testimonials page.
* Consignment/Brokerage - Should you not wish to sell your car privately, we offer a professional and discreet brokering service from our showrooms and subject to inspection and agreement, we will manage the whole process for you. Our 'Sale or Return' contract encompases full showroom preparation of your car, advertising, showroom display, storage and fully comprehensive insurance cover whilst it is in our care. Commission rates do vary depending on the value of the car, but we endeavour to agree and return the price you are hoping to achieve, so if you are considering selling your car, please email us or give us a call us to discuss.
* Servicing - We can arrange Servicing and Mechanical repairs, MOT's and Body/Paintwork rectification and carry out professional Valeting and detailing at our showrooms.
* Transport & Shipping - At least 15% of the cars we sell are to customers and dealers outside of the UK and Classic Chrome have developed exceptional relationships with a number of first-class transport and shipping companies that specialise in the transportation of classic and sports cars worldwide, so please ask for details if this is of interest.
* Insurance Valuations - We do carry out valuations for insurance purposes and currently charge £25 for this service which includes a valuation certificate.
Please visit our Links page for a full list of classic car insurance brokers, car clubs, classic car hire, finance companies, specialist restorers, parts suppliers and much more.
* F1 Merchandise & Die Cast Model Cars - In our shop adjacent to our showrooms we sell Formula One merchandise from most teams and also have a selection of Die Cast Model Cars including and other accessories. We also have some fantastic Classic Chrome branded merchandise!
We hope you enjoy the experience of viewing some of the fantastic cars on this web site and please add us to your list of favourite sites to visit and don't forget to follow us on our social media pages and sign up for our Newsletter.
* Film & Photo Shoots - We have been supplying cars to the Film & TV industry for many years and loaned cars for various Photo Shoots, Promotions and Pop Video's, so if you are looking to hire a car please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss our rates and what we can offer you.
The Classic Chrome Team
Appreciate all your efforts and thank you for selling our Spitfire. We wish you well for the future and I'll let you know how the MGB is going from time to time. Regards DaveClassic Chrome Ltd 2019-07-02
Thank you very much for the quick sale! It is much appreciated and I will be more than happy to recommend your services. Best wishes - Paul NewsonClassic Chrome Ltd 2018-09-01
Many thanks for selling our little MGTF, we are very pleased with what you achieved for us! Your cars and customer service are brilliant and I’m highly recommending you to everyone I know! I’m sure it won’t be long before we see you again, as my husband is keen on buying a second-hand Porsche in the not-too-distant future and we’ll be making our way to Classic Chrome as our first choice. Margareth. 15/02/18Classic Chrome Ltd 2018-02-19
Been meaning to say congratulations on selling our Morris Minor Traveller, very much appreciated. I understand she's gone to a good home and your photo's certainly looked impressive and I loved the engine compartment detailing. Many thanks again. CharlesClassic Chrome Ltd 2018-02-19
Hi Garry - I received the car this morning and I'm absolutely delighted with it. It's clearly been very well looked after and I intend to continue that. Thanks again for your service, I would highly recommend Classic Chrome to anyone. Cheers Cameron CampbellClassic Chrome Ltd 2017-11-30