Classic Car Dealers London
Established in 1989 and one of the UK's premier Classic and Sports Car Dealers.
Welcome to Classic Chrome's website where you will find listed our own inventory of around 35 cars that are on sale at our showrooms in Mortlake, South West London plus a further 100+ cars listed for sale by both private and trade sellers.
Our small team has been supplying Classic and Sports cars to owners worldwide for over 27 years and there are not that many cars that we haven’t had experience in either selling or looking after for clients. We are recognised as one of the best dealers in the UK due to our experience, knowledge and personal approach and we try to make sure that the whole process of buying or selling a car through Classic Chrome is as enjoyable as possible.
We are happy to give ownership and investment advice and discuss any aspect of classic car ownership, so please give us a call.
* Finance - We work closely with a well established lender who specialise in Classic & Sports Cars and they offer flexible, tailor-made financial packages to your requirements at competitive rates. If this is of interest to you, please get in touch so we can introduce you, or click on the 'Finance' link adjacent to the car advert on the website.
* Servicing - We can arrange Servicing and Mechanical repairs, MOT's and Body/Paintwork rectification and carry out professional Valeting and detailing at our showrooms.
* Selling your Car - If you are thinking of selling your car, you can (at the moment) advertise it for FREE with up to 12 photographs for 12 weeks. Due to the high volumes of traffic that the site receives, you will have an excellent chance of selling through our website and there are many endorsements listed over the years by very happy customers on our Testimonials page.
* Consignment/Brokerage - Should you not wish to sell your car privately, we offer a professional and discreet brokering service from our showrooms and subject to inspection and agreement, we will manage the whole process for you. Our 'Sale or Return' contract encompases full showroom preparation of your car, advertising, showroom display, storage and fully comprehensive insurance cover whilst it is in our care. Commission rates do vary depending on the value of the car, but we endeavour to agree and return the price you are hoping to achieve, so if you are considering selling your car, please email us or give us a call us to discuss.
* Find A Car - If you are looking for a particular car that you cannot find advertised for sale, we will endeavour to locate one for you.
* Transport & Shipping - At least 15% of the cars we sell are to customers and dealers outside of the UK and Classic Chrome have developed exceptional relationships with a number of first-class transport and shipping companies that specialise in the transportation of classic and sports cars worldwide, so please ask for details if this is of interest.
* Insurance Valuations - We do carry out valuations for insurance purposes and currently charge £25 for this service which includes a valuation certificate.
Please visit our Links page for a full list of classic car insurance brokers, car clubs, classic car hire, finance companies, specialist restorers, parts suppliers and much more.
We hope you enjoy the experience of viewing some of the fantastic cars on this web site and please add us to your list of favourite sites to visit and don't forget to follow us on our social media pages and sign up for our Newsletter.
The Classic Chrome Team
I'm am indebted for your help and guidance with the creation of my advert and eventual sale of my car. It sold pretty quickly through your website, so thank you very much. Charles - July 5th 2017Charles Inions 2017-07-15
Many thanks for your help selling my car, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone else who needs a similar service. Best Regards - IainClassic Chrome Ltd 2017-03-30
Thank you very much for everything. Dealing with you guys has been an absolute pleasure, as both purchaser & seller. If I ever get my head around classic cars, I will be back! Thanks again! MaxClassic Chrome Ltd 2017-03-22
I just wanted to say thanks for the smooth transaction, and I love this little car (Sophie loves it too)! Speak soon about buying another classic from you! Best Regards - Gareth LawtonClassic Chrome Ltd 2017-03-02
I just wanted to write a short note to say thank you for all of your help with selling my 230SL. I was very happy with the price that you achieved, and feel comfortable that not going down the auction route was for the best. As I said when I first brought the car back to you for selling, I was always happy with the way I was treated when I bought it from you in September 2012, and it was due to this that I was happy to ask you to market it once again. I wish you, Keith and all at Classic Chrome a good 2017, and if I am ever in the market for another classic I will of course contact you. With many thanks, Kind Regards, Julian JClassic Chrome Ltd 2017-02-11