Classic Car Dealers London
Established in 1989 and one of the UK's premier Classic and Sports Car Dealers.
Welcome to Classic Chrome's website where you will find listed our own inventory of around 30 cars that are on sale at our showrooms in Mortlake, plus a further 100-150 cars listed for sale by both private and trade sellers. If the car you're looking for is not listed, please call or email us with your requirements and we will endeavour to help you.
We have built up a deserved reputation over 27 years encompassing sales, servicing, ownership and investment advice and for our excellent customer service. We are very happy to discuss any aspect of classic car ownership and can arrange and offer all services necessary to make your ownership enjoyable including the following;
* Buying a Car - We work closely with a well established Finance company who specialise in Classic & Sports Cars and they offer flexible, tailor-made financial packages to your requirements at competitive rates. If this is of interest to you, please get in touch so we can introduce you, or click on the 'Finance' link on the advert on the website.
* Servicing - We can arrange Servicing and Mechanical repairs, MOT's and Body/Paintwork rectification and carry out professional Valeting and detailing at our showrooms.
* Selling your Car - If you are thinking of selling your car, you can (at the moment) advertise it for FREE with up to 12 photographs for 12 weeks. Due to the high volumes of traffic that the site receives, you will have an excellent chance of selling through our website and there are many endorsements listed over the years by very happy customers on our Testimonials page.
* Consignment/Brokerage - Should you not wish to sell your car privately, we offer a professional and discreet brokering service from our showrooms and subject to inspection and agreement, we will manage the whole process for you. Our 'Sale or Return' contract encompases full showroom preparation of your car, advertising, showroom display, storage and fully comprehensive insurance cover whilst it is in our care. Commission rates do vary depending on the value of the car, but we endeavour to agree and return the price you are hoping to achieve, so if you are considering selling your car, please email us or give us a call us to discuss.
* Find A Car - If you are looking for a particular car that you cannot find advertised for sale, we will endeavour to locate one for you.
* Transport + Shipping - We do sell a number of cars overseas, both in Europe and Worldwide and can easily arrange transport and shipping with our partner companies.
* Valuations - We do carry out valuations for insurance purposes and currently charge £25 for this service which includes a valuation certificate.
Please visit our Links page for a full list of classic car insurance brokers, car clubs, classic car hire, finance companies, specialist restorers, parts suppliers and much more.
We hope you enjoy the experience of viewing some of the fantastic cars on this web site and please add us to your list of favourite sites to visit and don't forget to follow us on our social media pages and sign up for our Newsletter.
The Classic Chrome Team
Classic Chrome were just fantastic throughout and sold my car very quickly through their showrooms! I am extremely pleased with their service and knowledge of the market and I cannot recommend them highly enough! Elizabeth M - Nov 2016Classic Chrome Ltd 2017-01-10
Thank you for doing such a great job on selling the car. Much appreciated. Jerry Leech - Sept 2016Classic Chrome Ltd 2017-01-10
Many thanks to Garry & Keith and the rest of the team at Classic Chrome for taking the hassle out of selling our Triumph TR4A. A highly recommended service. Matt Hunt - Sept 2016Classic Chrome Ltd 2017-01-10
Garry - You always exceed expectations!! Thanks for doing a great job selling my E type! You are all very decent chaps! Simon - April 2016Classic Chrome Ltd 2017-01-10
Really pleased with this service!Classic Chrome Ltd 2016-07-11